Today’s Face - 02/05/13
From left to right: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in BR30, Real Techniques stippling brush, Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof mascara, Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder in #907 Sable Beige, Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Pin Up Peach, Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown.
I got a little sun on my face in Florida over the weekend so I’m going to milk it for all it’s worth. I busted out a bottle of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua that I never wear because the BR30 hasn’t been my color match since Summer 2010 and gave my cheeks a serious thrice-over with blush, bronzer, and highlighter from one convenient Chanel compact. I’m also wearing a new mascara and lipstick from Maybelline.
I think today’s look is a good example of where I splurge vs. save when purchasing products. Which type of products eat up the largest part of your beauty budget?
- somethinggoodineveryday likes this
- freeeeeakxx reblogged this from opinionnothing
- herheartdances likes this
- professional-reblogger likes this
- creasecolor likes this
- dyskrasia likes this
- infinitiplusone likes this
- lucyroseee likes this
- loveinmae said: Eyeshadow and lipsticks for sure
- waitressfromrowena likes this
- grecybby likes this
- valerievanity likes this
- opinionnothing posted this