The lovely @AvonPRgals sent me several products to try and I’m really enjoying their Nailwear Pro+ nail polish line. The new formula boasts twelve days of long lasting, nick-resistant color in four finishes: shimmer, cream, sheer, and sequins.
I’m currently on day three wearing Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Decadence. It applies like a dream - no streaks, opaque in one coat - and it might be odd to say, but I really like the brush; I sometimes have difficulty using polish applicators and I could easily paint three short brush strokes without making a mess.
This shimmery shade of purple was glossy enough on its own, but I topped it off with a quick drying topcoat because I was in a hurry to get to bed after my at-home manicure. If you’re interested in trying the new Nailwear Pro+ line for yourself, now is the time. All 45 shades are currently on sale for $3.49 on Avon’s website.
This product was sent to me by Avon for consideration without obligation. All thoughts are my own.
- aperpetuallyshiningsun likes this
- liannefarbes reblogged this from avoninsider and added:
- liannefarbes likes this
- avoninsider reblogged this from opinionnothing
- little-miss-jackson likes this
- glossandgab likes this
- pickyourpolish likes this
- lipstickandstockings said: This sorta looks like HRH by Butter London—but for way cheaper!
- herheartdances likes this
- avoninsider likes this
- deliciouscunt likes this
- opinionnothing posted this