I’m not big on touchups throughout the day so I finally decided to give Urban Decay All Nighter a try. If you have a favorite setting spray, I would love to hear about it.
Loving the flat brush and removable square cap on my new 3.1 Phillip Lim x NARS nail polishes.
One to wear to work. One to shine. One to match my hair.
From left to right: BareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil with SPF 15 (Sephora sample), Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, Chanel Inimitable Mascara, Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Blonde, NARS Radiant Cream Concealer in Custard, NARS Contour Blush in Paloma (c/o), Dior Rouge Dior Nude Lipstick in Grege #169, Dior Contour Lipliner Pencil in Grege.
This is pretty much all the makeup I have worn in the last month, maybe longer. I’m obsessed with everything Grege from Dior to the extent that I keep a set in every bag and another in my desk drawer at work. I’m desperate for the eyeshadow single to come back in stock.
It’s not Finish it Friday, but I’ve been emptying bottles left and right this week and I didn’t want to miss a chance to share.
1) Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave - Sephora no longer carries my favorite First Aid Beauty shave cream so a salesperson recommended this men’s shaving cream to use on my legs. It doesn’t lather up like I thought it would, but I like it anyway.
2) John Frieda Color Refreshing Gloss - I like to shower as fast as possible so adding another step to my routine was unappealing at first: wash, condition, then gloss? Meh. I also had to scrub my hands like a madwoman because I thought it was going to stain absolutely everything (it didn’t). The results are worth the trouble though, at least for warm reds. A weekly treatment that fights fading color and restores shine is ok by me.
3) Molton Brown Black Peppercorn Body Wash - One of my favorite soaps of all time. The scent is perfect and I think it layers nicely with my musky perfumes.
4) Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil (c/o) - I love all things Moroccanoil and this body oil is no exception. It’s the only moisturizer I can use in the summer without feeling slimy the second I walk outside into the heat and humidity.
Have you finished up any great products lately?
1) mild toner
2) rich moisturizer
3) hydrating mask
Your message brings a smile to my face and I’m incredibly grateful.
I made huge career change about a month ago and I’m still adjusting to my new life. I don’t have as much free time right now and on top of that, I don’t have a lot of liberty with makeup or even nail polish at work.
Until I figure out how to balance the old with the new, here’s what I’ve been wearing almost everyday: NARS Sheer Glow, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil, Dior lip pencil in Grege, and this handy palette from Bobbi Brown.
(Tube wringers are the best.)
I’ve been absent for a while, but I promise nothing about my hair has changed. I’m still VERY particular about products and maintenance.
Here’s a new addition to my haircare rotation: RUSK’s Dry Finishing Spray (c/o) from their new styling collection. With summer right around the corner, I have my eye on this humidity-resistant hair spray as well! I’ll keep you posted on the results.
Do you have a favorite RUSK hair product?
Lorde’s limited edition collaboration with M∙A∙C will be available June 5th at maccosmetics.com and M∙A∙C’s Times Square and Fifth Ave locations.
Lipstick ($16 USD/$19 CDN): Pure Heroine - deep plum with amplified finish.
Penultimate Eye Liner ($19.50 USD / $23 CDN): Rapidblack - true black.
#MACLORDE will be available to international shoppers July 2014.
A few new things to brighten up the week.
Proenza Schouler x MAC available online now.
I’m always spraying something in my hair.
This week it’s Bumble and Bumble’s Bb Cityswept Finish texturizing spray.
Weekend MVPs Volume #12
1) Guerlain x Emilio Pucci Meteorites (similar) - The perfect daytime highlight.
2) NARS Multiple in Copacabana - I wore this all weekend on my eyes - applied with my finger all over the lid and up through the crease.